Professors and Associate Professors
Doctors & Physicians
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
• Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
• Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
• Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
• Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
• A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
• All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
• Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
For the sample template of the abstract, please click here
Obesity-2019 Abstract Submission starts from February 20, 2019 . All the abstracts should be submitted through online abstract submission or can be mailed at email@example.com
All the abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract Submission or can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org